Sunday, November 30, 2008

Letter to Mr MNS


Letter to Mr MNS


(If undelivered, please make copies and distribute around the city. Should reach the effer some day)

Not-so-dear Mr MNS,

I feel great regret to inform you that I have to write to you (of all people) about few happenings in the city I call Bombay. I hate it that I have to write to you, someone I would never ever like to keep any relations with...Not even of a letter sender-recipient!

I take great pride in informing you that firstly, there were terror attacks in many places in South Bombay, which included places of heritage value. Secondly, the rescue operations at the Taj and Oberoi hotels and Nariman House were carried out by (mostly) creatures you call ‘North Indian’. I hate to even make that distinction, but what to do you only understand the language of discrimination.

I’d also like to bring to your notice that I openly REFUSE to call myself a Mumbaikar (I never did, even before this). I am and will always remain a Bombayite. Sounds more sophisticated and classy. Unlike u!

Also apart from informing you about certain important happenings of the city you hold ransom to more often than not, I’d also like to ask you a few questions.
Questions a journalist’s heart can’t keep inside.
So I shoot here…The questions of course…

Where the fcuk were you and your Sena cowards when the whole rescue operation was underway?

Were you even aware of the attacks in the city?
(Let me give you the benefit of doubt. May be you thought it was happening in Bombay not Mumbai, so I understand you just shut the fcuk up and played cricket in your lane. In any case, I’ve informed you about the same).

Okay. All forgiven.

Did you have the urge to drive out the ‘North Indian’ commandos playing against life and death to save lives of fellow ‘Indians’ and foreigners alike?
Why the double standards, Mr MNS?

What gives you so much courage to fcuking come at public rallies and make provocative statements when you can’t even open your bloody mouth to console the families suffering coz of cowardly acts?

Aren’t you also, when you go on rampage killing ‘outsiders’, a terrorist?

I hope these questions will find their way to your conscience and get themselves answers we all Bombayites are dying to hear.

Also, let me take this opportunity to bestow on you few awards. All Bombayites have nominated you coz no other idiot could vie for any. You won, hands down, Mr MNS! Congratulations!

Do accept. The whole of Bombay will be grateful and pleased.

Award for the Most Coward Politician

Award for the Most Impotent (how I love this word) Local Terrorist

Award for the ‘Man’ (I have a doubt) ) holding Bombay for ransom the maximum times

Award for the ‘Man’ with no better work to do than change names of everything ‘he’ sees

Award for the Most Shameless Creature on Planet Bombay
(I even hate to acknowledge you as part of Planet Earth, Hope Planet Bombay gets rid of you sooner than they expect to).

Award for the Most Unnecessarily Violent Politician

Award for Serial Rioter

4 comments:

Rosh......O My Gosh said...

did Mr.MNS snatch a lolipop from you when you were a kid?:P........ itna gussa !!!!...... but justified hain.....this creature doesnt deserve attention.. u know howw much attention means to us:)!......let him rot in his house wid guilt if he has any.....the one thing m so happy is that atleast we wun b seeing his despicable figure for some time.....Madrassi mulgi zindabad!

Unknown said...

A famous writer once said about india " When i visited India I met many maharastrians gujratis punjabis bengalis but i didnt meet a single INDIAN"

does that word INDIAN really mean anything to us ?

I have never lived in mumbai & been there just twice in my whole life . I comment here as not as a bombayite nor mumbaikar.I speak as an INDIAN

Mumbai is the financial hub of the country.

Does Mr. Raj Thackeray along with his few bitches think he can handle mumbai affairs by himself.

If he thinks he can then why till date nearly 6 days after the attack i havent heard one word from him.

Why werent his sena punks there fighting to free THEIR MUMBAI.

It were brave men from NSG who freed the city.

It was a disgraceful day for Mumbai & India & the worst part of it is that i celebrate my birthday
on the 26th.

The whole city was held to ransom by 20 good for nothing assholes who had no meaning to life.

People say our police were inequipped to handle the situation by themselves.

Its not about police its about the law.

simple example in UK a cop never carries a gun . If he says stop people stop. why is that people listen to an officer here & will not bother even if Commissioner of Police tries stops you in India.

common answer I get is oh people in uk are well educated & well cultured.

I live in UAE & a single cop here scares shit out of 100 labourers who arent educated nor cultured .

India & its politicians should stop giving excuses & act.

Israel slammed us & called us slow & confused.

Our politicians have become a joke. The (former i guess) Deputy CM of the state said this things happen.I sitting & watching this on TV hundrerds of miles away, sent shivers down. How irresponsible can they be. They care less for our well being. All they worried about is their pockets nothing else.

The Ruling congress made a mockery of themselves but allowing first Raj Thackeray & then the militants to hold the city at ransom.

As far as the Sena punks are concerned i always laugh at their ignorance.

These bitches vandalise shops on valentines day (which they consider to be western) wearing jeans & t-shirts. Now isnt that a form of western clothing you stupid pinheads.

Person be a human first then be a Hindu Muslin Jew Catholic etc.Theres no greater religion than humanism


My fellow Indians there are clauses in the Indian Constitution called section "49-O".which gives us the power not to vote for anyone contesting the election.

Its called the right to no vote which i invoked when the general assembly election were held in Goa.

This clause was in our contitution from 1969.

I dont have an link for it right now but when i get it ill hand it over to Blessy .

I am using this as a medium to pray for the souls of all the people who lost their lives in this massacre & pay my respects to the brave men who fought this urban war & freed one of the most beloved cities in India.

Please my dear politicians dont measure their sacrifices in compensation because they died for their country & not for the money.

Che said...

this guy doesnt deserve the amount of time, breath and words you wasted on him!

WV: dercha

Jane Borges said...

A lot of frustration, lot of anger, all visible in your post...nice one