Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally a new phone!!!

For me cell phones have been plain apparatus to send and receive SMSs and make and receive calls. I have never been very fond of fancy, expensive phones. Though I like to see them in other people’s hands, it has never really been on my mind to own one. I’m not among those who can’t live without their phones. Many a times I don’t know which corner of the house my phone lies in. For the past couple of months I was using a cell phone that had a pregnant battery and was held together by colourful rubber bands. Every time I put it to my ear to answer or make a call, one thing ran across my mind: what if this battery suddenly blasts blowing away a part of my head and one ear? Dreadful!

Luckily, before a catastrophe of that sort could occur, I cried and cried and finally bought myself a new phone. I’m still trying to figure out the features apart from what I use my phone most for: keeping in touch. I’m taking classes from a cousin who has the same piece that’s the Nokia 3110c, about Bluetooth functions, music player etc etc. I hope I learn to operate the model soon and make use of all the features the new baby offers.

No comments: